Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shrimp Scampi

My vagina looks like shrimp scampi. 

I felt like it was some sort of right of passage as a modern American woman - though I suppose the name "Brazilian" doesn't really constitute anything red white and blue.... maybe a little pink. 

Happy to say I didn't do it for a man - at least not directly.  Saturday is a photo shoot for my friend Daru's record cover and I have been told my wardrobe will consist solely of black electrical tape ( I say yes to everything ).  I figured it would be best to have a "clean slate" as it were - so the electrical tape didn't stick to any strays causing a painful disrobing.  

In retrospect , however, all I really did was beat myself to the punch by pulling those down-there hairs out before my costume could.  At least I own it.

On a pain scale ( 1- 10 ) I'd give it a 7 ... I've been through worse.  On a "weirdness" scale I'd say more like an 8.  On a HILARITY scale however - give that baby the big 10.  

Will someone please pass the tartar sauce.

1 comment:

  1. tess I remember reading this awhile ago but jesus...you have a gift. i am falling out of my chair here. shrimp scampi...jesus...amazing...KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete